IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF THE ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
|TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
|Beach Road, s/n
|To manage your contact information in order to clear up any doubts or suggestions
|To manage your contact information in order to arrange your reservation at the center
|To send you, when applicable, any notifications which may be of interest to you
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
By using the forms on any of the websites, related to services rendered by CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL, Users are giving their consent to the inclusion and processing of all data provided by them in a data processing of a personal nature, of which CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL is the holder, the exercise of applicable rights being possible as set out in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and/or those people interested on the corresponding website. Such texts may be altered and/or updated according to the needs and activities carried out by CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data with regard to the services provided by this entity.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL undertakes to respect and safeguard your privacy and the safety of your data. The identifying data of the entity responsible for the data processing are:
|TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
|Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
For what purpose do we collect your data?
In accordance with current legislation, CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL only collects those data which are strictly necessary so as to offer the services resulting from their activity and other services, procedures and activities ascribed by Law.
On this website, only contact data provided by Users are processed. The data which can be collected from the User shall be processed for the following purposes:
- Managing the contact data in order to clear up the User's doubts or suggestions, with the legal basis of the legitimate interest of the entity and the eventual execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Managing the contact data in order to book a reservation at the centre, with the legal basis of the eventual execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Sending notifications which may be of the User's interest, with the legal basis of the User's express consent.
Notice is given that no automated assessments or user profiles will be made.
We also inform you that the database information may be used in order to identify Users and to carry out statistical studies of registered Users.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data are kept, unless the user states otherwise, for as long as permitted by the legally established storage periods, except if for obvious logical reasons the data or the legitimate purpose they were collected to have become useless.
Who will your data be shared with?
Third parties which help us to provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and IT support for our databases, as well as for our software and applications which may contain data about you.
Third parties aimed at delivering products/samples to you, such as postal/delivery services.
Social networks, digital media, marketing and advertising agencies which help us to offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, in order to analyze effectiveness and manage contact and enquiries.
Third parties which help us to provide digital and e-commerce services such as social listening, shop locators, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine, user-generated content curation tools.
CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL will cooperate in order that third parties comply with the current legislation, although these mentioned third parties will hold the entire responsibility.
CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not sell, rent or transfer personal data from the users of these websites, except where necessary to provide the service itself.
CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not sell, rent or transfer the emails from users to other companies, except where necessary to provide the service itself.
The website has links, applications or features shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems. CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL assumes no responsibility for the information collected from those applications, features or networks owned by third parties given that no management capacity or control is held over them, and therefore those legal notices and privacy policies which may be found on the Websites or similar belonging to the third parties shall be applicable.
What rights do the Users who give us their data have?
Users will be able to exercise, with regard to the data collected as described in point 1, the rights recognized under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeating Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), especially those rights regarding portability, access, rectification, erasure and limitation to the processing.
All Users will be able to exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph by sending a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of your National Identity Card or Passport, to the following address:
TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
Users are also informed that they can withdraw consent for their data processing at any time, as well as submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if deemed appropriate.
REPORTING INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In the event of any conduct or situation which might be susceptible to causing an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
USER COMMITMENT TO DATA ENTERED INTO A PROCESSING SYSTEM
In all events, the user is responsible for the data provided being true, accurate, up-to-date and complete for the purpose to which they are provided, taking responsibility for the damages, both for the loss of profit and for the costs incurred , which such inaccuracies or falsehoods might cause. In all events, if the data provided in the corresponding forms were owned by a third party, the user is the sole responsible for properly obtaining consent from and informing the third party about the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
USERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both the access to the websites and the use that any of the information and contents contained within may be put to, shall be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Accordingly, the use which may be made of the information, images, contents and/or products referred to and accessible through it, shall be subject to applicable legislation, whether national or international, as well as to the principles of good faith and legal use by the Users, who shall be fully responsible for this access and correct use. Users shall be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and in compliance with current laws, morals, public order, good behavior, and the rights of third parties or of CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL itself , all in accordance with the possibilities and purposes for which they were conceived. CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not take responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for the costs incurred or the loss of profit resulting from misuse of the services or contents made by Users or third parties.
INFORMATION ABOUT LSSI-EU (Law on Information Society and E-Commerce)
In compliance with the duty of information established in Article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the facilitator and content manager of the website where you can download various applications and/ or information is CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL, based in Ctra. de la platja, s/n, 43893 Altafulla (Tarragona), and manager of the HTTP Internet domain duly registered, to which users and/or anyone interested may request contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aforementioned entity, owning this domain, is responsible for any other activities of a commercial, administrative nature, or regarding the procurement of goods and/or services.
ABOUT USING OTHER OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the webpages which are owned by it or to which it holds a right of a similar nature. For any other webpage, social network or online repository of information, outside this web, their legal holders shall be held accountable.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL collaborates regularly with various applications and web environments, and always recommends all users to carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies before accessing those web environments, and only access them once the entire legal text is understood and accepted.
CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL is committed to control the content exposed on these social networks and shall expel any users who make improper use therein.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL, under directions by the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) for the use of social networks and the browsing of web environments, recommends the execution of the actions below (should you resolve to use it someday):
- All users are advised to make use of nicknames while operating through the Internet, so as to have a “digital identity” at their disposal, which avoids compromising the safety of their personal or professional lives.
- Users are advised to be particularly careful when publishing audiovisual and graphic content on their profiles, as in this case they could be putting the privacy and intimacy of persons around them at risk.
- It is recommended to properly set up the level of privacy of your user profile in the social network, in order that this is not completely public, but making information published on the profile only accessible to those people who have been previously defined by the user as 'friends' or 'direct contacts'.
- Users are advised to only add as a contact those people of their acquaintance or with whom a previous relationship exists, and not compulsively add all contact requests they may receive, investigating whenever possible and necessary who the person requesting the contact in the social network is.
- Users are advised not to publish on their profiles any physical contact information which may let anyone know where they live, work or study on a daily basis, or the leisure areas where they usually go.
- Users of microblogging tools are advised to be particularly careful with regard to the publication of information about their current location at all times.
- Users are advised to use and publish only contents of which they hold sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise users shall be committing a civil wrong protectable by national courts.
- Users are advised to make use of different user names and passwords when logging into the various networks where they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords no shorter than 8 alphanumeric characters, using both upper and lower case letters.
- All of the information concerning the webpage must be read, as it includes who the owners are and the purpose for which data are requested.
- If the user is younger than fourteen, consent of the parents or guardians is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, parents or guardians must be asked to see whether they authorize the user to sign up or not.
- User names and passwords must not be communicated to third parties and they must not be shared with friends or classmates. These data are private and must not be communicated to third parties and/or people unknown.
- Whenever any doubts with regard to situations resulting from the use of social networks and associated tools arise, parents or guardians must be asked about them.
- The computer must be located in a common area of the house.
- Rules about the usage of the Internet at home have to be set.
- Parents must be aware of the functioning and possibilities (both the positive and negative) of this type of platforms
- Activate parental control and the platform control tools. Set up the parent's or guardian's email as a secondary contact email.
- Make sure age-verification control is on.
- Make sure the content blocker is correctly installed.
- Inform and educate minors about aspects concerning safety.
- Warn minors about not meeting people who they have got to know online, and in case they do, they must always do it accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Make sure minors are aware of the risks and consequences of hosting such contents as videos and pictures, as well as using webcams through social networks
- Control the minor's user profile.
- Make sure minors only visit sites recommended for their age.
- Make sure minors do not use their full names.