IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF THE TRACTAMENT RESPONSIBLE
|Company Name of the Responsible
|TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
|Beach Road, s/n
|Managed contact details to resolve doubts or suggestions.
|Managed the contact details to make a reservation at the centre.
|Send, if necessary, notifications that may be of your interest.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
Mitjançant the implementation of the forms included in the different web pages, regarding the services provided by CENTRE DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL Users accept the inclusion and processing of the data that they provide in a data processing of a personal nature, of which CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL can exercise the pertinent rights as set forth in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and/or interested parties on the corresponding website. These texts can be modified and/or updated according to the needs and activities due to term by CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL
Who is responsible for the treatment of severities?
CENTER DE BEGOCIS TGN, SL is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data in relation to the services that the company provides.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL is committed to respecting and safeguarding privacy and security of rights. The identifying details of the person responsible for processing are:
|Company Name of the Responsible
|TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
|Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
Amb quina finalitat/s recopilem les sevities daties?
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations, CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from the various activities and other services, procedures and activities attributed by the Law.
On this website, only contact information is provided for Users. Data that can be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
- Management of contact details to resolve doubts or suggestions, both on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of the entity and the eventual execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Managed the contact details to arrange a reservation at the centre, as well as the legal basis for the eventual execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Sending, if necessary, notifications that may be of your interest, is the legal basis of your consent.
Please note that no automated assessments will be carried out, nor will user profiles be created.
Així mateix, we inform that the information in the databases may be used for the identification of Users and for the performance of statistical studies of registered Users.
During how much time do we retain personal data?
Personal data will be kept unless the user expresses the contrary and according to the legally established conservation terms, it is assumed that for logical and obvious reasons the usefulness or legitimate purpose for which they will be collected is lost.
To whom will the details be communicated?
Third parties that help provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, allotment services, maintenance and support to our databases, as well as our programming and applications that may contain information about you.
Third parties to deliver a product/display, for example, serve postal/delivery.
Advertising, marketing, digital and social media agencies to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze effectiveness and manage your contact and answer your questions.
Third parties that help provide digital and electronic commerce services with social escort, store locator, legal status programs, identity administration, qualifications and reviews, CRM, web analysis and close-up engine, general contingency curation eines. 'user.
CENTER DE BEGOCIS TGN, SL will collaborate to ensure that third parties comply with current legislation, if the responsibility will be required by third parties.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not see, accept or transfer the personal data of the users of this website, with the exception of the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not see, access or transfer the electronic mail rights of its users, with the exception of the cases that continue to be necessary for the complete provision of the service.
The website has links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, CENTER DE BEGOCIS TGN, SL is not responsible for the information contained in these applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties do not have management capacity or control over the materials, and therefore do not apply the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the third party's websites or similar.
Who are the User Rights that facilitate these restrictions?
Users may exercise, with respect to the rights obtained in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons for the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and for which Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification , suppression and limitation to the treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each user with a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
Així mateix, it is known to Users that they can withdraw consent for the treatment of severities at any time, and also submit a claim to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Protection of Data) if it is not considered appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENCES AND IRREGULARITATS
In the event that there is any behavior or situation that may be likely to generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, it is necessary to contact both:
TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
USER COMMITMENTS FOR THE SEVERE ESTIGUIN DATA REGISTERED IN A TRACTAMENT
In all cases, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which remain accurate, current and complete for the finality that is provided, assuming responsibility for the damages and losses, both for lucre cessant and for any emergent , which is possible due to these inaccuracies or false data. In all cases, if contributions are made in the corresponding forms without the owner of a third party, the user is responsible for correctly obtaining consent and informing the third party about the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS PER ÚS I CONTINGUT
As soon as you access the websites that may perform the information and contingencies included in the materials, you will be solely responsible for who performs it. Therefore, the information, images, continguts and/or products presented and accessible through the website, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, in accordance with the principles of bona fide and use. licit on the part of the Users, who will be entirely responsible for this access and correct use. The Users will be obliged to provide a reasonable use of the services or continguts, under the principle of good faith and with respect to the current legality, morality, public order, bons costums, rights of third parties or of the material CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL all això according to the possibilities and objectives pels quals concebuts. CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not assume any liability, whether direct or indirect, for any emergent or loss of profit, arising from the evil of the services or contingencies carried out by users or third parties.
In compliance with the information obligation contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and contingut manager of the website You can download different applications and/or information from CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL with the address of DIRELARGA and with the management of the Internet domain HTTP registered in the corresponding registry, paying attention to the communications of the users and/or interests using the e-mail EMAILENTITAT.
Any commercial, mercantile, administrative or contracting activity of benefits and/or services is the responsibility of the company named above, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE US OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL XARXES
The company itself is responsible for the contingencies and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or holds a natural analogue right. Any other website or social archive or Internet information repository, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
CENTER DE BEGOCIS TGN, SL collaborates on a regular basis with different applications and web environments, and always recommends to all users who wish to access these web environments to pay attention to the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and who only access als mateixos un cop hagin comprès i acceptat en la seva totalitat aquest text legal.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL is committed to controlling the contingencies that are exposed in these social contexts and will expel those users who enter incorrect information in them.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL recommends, following the instructions of the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social media or browsing in web environments , the execution of the following actions (in case one day it is available to you):
- All users are encouraged to search for pseudonyms or personal nicknames that operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity”, which does not put the security of their lives in doubt. personal and professional.
- It is recommended that users take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic contents in their profiles, since in this case they may be risking the privacy and privacy of people in their environment.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile to the social network, in such a way that it does not remain completely public, but only those people who are classified as "direct contacts" have access to the information published in the profile. » previously for the user.
- It is recommended to accept contact only to those people you are close to or friends with whom you have had a previous relationship, not to compulsively accept all contact requests that you rep and investigate whenever possible and necessary, who is the person you are looking for. Tender your contact information through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish physical contact information on the user's profile, which allows any person to contact them while they are widowed, working or studying daily or in the leisure centers they usually frequent.
- Microblogging users are advised to take special care regarding the publication of information relating to the information in which they are concerned at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only contingencies regarding those that are compatible with sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil wrong protectable by national courts.
- Users are encouraged to use different usernames and passwords to access the different social networks they are a member of.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumerics and both uppercase and lowercase.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and updated antivirus software on their own equipment.
- Minors must not reveal excessive personal details. They must also supply data to unemployed people.
- All information concerning the website must be provided. It explains who the holders of the matter are and the finality for which the details are requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the peer guardians is also required. In these cases, whenever it is necessary to request data from a social group, you must ask your peers or guardians per se whether they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords must not be communicated to third parties, nor shared between friends or class companies. These details are private and must not be communicated to third parties and/or unauthorized persons.
- Whenever there is any doubt regarding a situation that is derived from the use of social principles and collaborators, you should ask your peers or tutors.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- They have to establish rules about Internet usage at home.
- Peers must understand the functioning and possibilities of these types of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control in the platform's control channels, as well as establish the email of the parent or guardian with the secondary contact email.
- Ensure that age verification controls are implemented.
- Ensure correct installation of the contingut blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Explain to minors that they must stay with both people who have logged in online and that if they are fans it must always be in the company of their peers or guardians.
- Ensure that minors are connected to the risks and implications of land use with videos and photographs, as well as with the use of web cameras through social networks.
- Control the minor's user profile.
- Make sure that the minor only accesses the pages recommended by his or her age.
- Make sure that minors do not use the full pseudonym.