IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF THE TREATMENT CONTROLLER
|Company Name of the Responsible
|TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
|Beach Road, s/n
|Management of your contact information to resolve questions or suggestions.
|Managing your contact details to process a reservation at the center
|Send you, where appropriate, notifications that may be of interest to you.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION.
By implementing the forms included in the different websites, related to services provided by CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL, Users accept the inclusion and processing of the data they provide in a processing of personal data, of which CENTRE is the owner. DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL may exercise the relevant rights as set forth in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and/or interested parties on the corresponding website. These texts may be modified and/or updated according to the needs and activities carried out by CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL, is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the data controller are:
|Company Name of the Responsible
|TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
|Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
For what purpose(s) do we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by the Law.
On this website, only contact data provided by Users is processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
- Management of your contact information to answer your questions or suggestions, with the legal basis of the legitimate interest of the entity and the eventual execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Management of your contact details to arrange a reservation at the center, with the legal basis of the eventual execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Sending notifications that may be of interest to you, with the legal basis of your express consent.
Please note that no automated evaluations will be carried out, nor will user profiles be created.
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify Users and to carry out statistical studies of registered Users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you.
Third parties to deliver a product/sample to you, for example postal/delivery services.
Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and questions.
Third parties that help us provide digital and e-commerce services such as social listening, store locator, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web and search engine analytics, user-generated content curation tools .
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be payable to the aforementioned third parties.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of these websites, except in cases where it is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not sell, rent or transfer the e-mails of its users to other companies, except in cases where it is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website has links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL is not responsible for the information collected in said applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties as they do not have any management capacity or control over them, therefore the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar of the third parties are applicable.
What are the rights of Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals. with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification , suppression and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User through a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
Likewise, it informs Users that they can withdraw consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can file a complaint with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they consider it appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In the event of any conduct or situation that could generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
TGN BUSINESS CENTER, SL
Carretera de la Playa, s/n, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona
COMMITMENT OF THE USER FOR THEIR DATA TO BE REGISTERED IN PROCESSING
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, that it is accurate, current and complete for the purpose for which it is provided, assuming responsibility for damages, both for lost profits and for consequential damage, which could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms were owned by a third party, the user is solely responsible for correctly obtaining consent and information from the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and content included therein will be the exclusive responsibility of the person who does so. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, content and/or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to applicable law, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith and use. lawful use on the part of the Users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and with respect for current legislation, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own. CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed. CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL does not assume responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damages or loss of profits, derived from the misuse of the services or contents carried out by Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the promoter and content manager of the website where can download different applications and/or information is CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL with address in DIRELARGA and with the management of the HTTP Internet domain registered in the corresponding registry, responding to communications from users and/or interested parties through e-mail EMAILENTITY.
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity for goods and/or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the content and management of web pages of which it is the owner or holds a right of a similar nature. Any other website or social network or information repository on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL collaborates on a regular basis with different applications and web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing said web environments they carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and that they only access them once they have understood and accepted said legal text in its entirety.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL undertakes to control the content displayed on said social networks and will expel those users who use them incorrectly.
CENTER DE NEGOCIS TGN, SL recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), for the use of social networks or browsing in web environments, the execution of the next actions (in case it is available for use one day):
- It is recommended that all users resort to using pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic "digital identity" that does not call into question the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are recommended to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content on their profiles, given that in this case they may be putting the privacy and intimacy of people around them at risk.
- It is recommended to properly configure the level of privacy of the user profile on the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as "friends" or have access to the information published in the profile. "direct contacts" previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as contact only those people you know or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsively accepting all the contact requests you receive and investigating, whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through of the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish physical contact information in the user profile, which allows anyone to know where you live, where you work or study daily or the leisure places you usually frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are advised to be especially careful about posting information about where they are at all times.
- It is recommended to only use and publish content for which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil wrong that can be protected by national courts.
- Users are recommended to use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are a member.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and using upper and lower case letters.
- It is recommended that all users have antivirus software installed and properly updated on their computers.
- Minors should not reveal excessive personal data. You should never provide data to strangers.
- You must read all the information regarding the website. It explains who the owners are and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parent or guardian is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, parents or guardians should be asked to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, nor shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and/or strangers.
- Whenever you have any questions regarding any situation that arises from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, you should ask your parents or guardians.
- The computer should be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established about Internet use at home.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of this type of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish the parent or guardian's email as a secondary contact email.
- Ensure age verification checks are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to safety.
- Explain to minors that they should never meet up with people they have met in the online world and that if they do, it should always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors are aware of the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the minor's user profile.
- Make sure that the minor only accesses the pages recommended for his or her age.
- Make sure that minors do not use your full name.